Smart Receipts LLC
Smart Receipts review
Varies with device
December 19, 2020
Varies with device
Smart Receipts Review
Smart Receipts is an application created by Smart Receipts LLC. Smart Receipts was first published on December 19, 2020. Smart Receipts is available on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Smart Receipts requires . The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading Smart Receipts consider content rating:
Turn your phone into a receipt scanner, mileage tracker, and expense report generator with Smart Receipts!
Smart Receipts is perfect for both individuals and businesses!
With fully customizable PDF, CSV, and ZIP reports, you can create professional reports for both your personal finance tracking and your employer’s needs. Smart Receipts allows you to select from over 20 different default data types (including dates, price, tax, receipt categories, comments, payment methods, etc.) to help you generate the perfect report, saving you hours of time doing expenses and getting you back to things you actually care about.
Tired of spending hours scanning receipts?
Join over 400,000 users, who save hours each week using Smart Receipts to manage their expenses and generate expense reports. Smart Receipts was designed by a traveling consultant, so it is built for both efficiency and flexibility.
Trusted and Secure
Smart Receipts is an open source, so you can be trust that your expense data remains yours and won't be secretly sold to third-party advertisers.
• Create expense report "folders" to categorize your receipts
• Take receipt photos with your camera's phone
• Import existing pictures on your device
• Import PDF receipts
• Save receipt price, tax, and currency
• Tag receipt names, categories, payment method, comments, and other metadata
• Create/edit/delete all receipt categories
• Track distance traveled for mileage reimbursement
• Automatic exchange rate processing
• Smart prediction based on past receipts
• Generate PDF, CSV, & ZIP reports
• Fully customizable report output
• Automatic backup support via Google Drive
• OCR support for receipt scans
• Graphical breakdowns of spending per category
Smart Receipts is open-source and licensed under the AGPL (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html).
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.